It’s National Cheese Day! And of course, you know we couldn’t let go the opportunity to use some puns and talk about consent. You’re welcome.
Consent: grate for any situation.
- Does this feel gouda?
- Would it brie okay if I…?
- I know it’s cheesy, but hearing your consent would be grate.
- From(age) to me to you, do you want to…?
- Swiss it cool if I…?
- I don’t want to be a munster, are you sure this is okay?
- Tell me gruyere it is okay to touch you.
- Do I havarti your consent?
- It’s okay if this is nacho thing, we can stop whenever you want.
- I think you want this, but I’d feel feta if I heard your consent.
- Do you want to cu(r)ddle instead?
- Fondue you want to keep going?
- Can I…? I don’t want to make you feel blue or cause parm.
- Would it be cheddar if we stopped?
Like what you read?
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our content in your inbox every month.