Why Say What?!
- Uses humor, interactive exercises, and research from psychology and adult learning theory to create an impactful and meaningful learning environment for all participants.
- Drives positive communication and cross-cultural understanding to actively promote wellness, continuing education and a healthier campus community.
- Challenges participants to understand their own biases and privileges but without shame.
- Workbook can be included so participants can capture most relevant tools and introspections.
- Updated annually to stay in alignment with research and relevant to audiences.
- Also available in an online, live remote format as well.
Explores how gender, race, ethnicity, age and abilities influences an individual's experiences and identity
Explains what micro-aggressions are, why people commit them and how we can prevent them
Empowers everyone to be part of the solution in fostering a more respectful and productive environment in your campus