Why Sex Signals?
- Combines theater, improvisational comedy, and audience interaction to truly engage and educate audiences
- Illuminates issues surrounding dating, sex, and sexual violence on college campuses through relatable language and scenarios
- Includes an intersectional lens to critique how stereotypes about sexuality and gender identity contribute to a culture that privilege some and objectify others.
- Meets almost all Title IX prevention strategy expectations
- Updated annually to stay in alignment with research and relevant to audiences
- Also available in an online, live remote format as well
Explores the definition of active consent
Unpacks the importance and necessity of consent
Explains the relationship between alcohol and sexual assault
Frames rape as a moral issue
Encourages the importance of bystander intervention
Deconstructs the impact of rape on the victim (and the community)
Debunks myths surrounding rape and survivors of violence